Monday, July 31, 2006

Off to the Campaign Trail



Your intrepid Outreach Coordinator is off on a new adventure! Beginning this Friday, I will be gone from my beloved Eckles until mid-November.

What, you might ask, could pull me away from the minty and fresh Eckles Library?!

Well, I am leaving to manage a US Congressional Campaign in New Jersey. I'm certain it won't be nearly as thrilling and fun as life at Eckles, but somehow I will survive...

And so will you! Eckles has tons of fun stuff planned for the semester, including another Nightmare at Eckles. And never fear, I will be guest blogging from New Jersey every once in a while to tell you of my adventures on the campaign trail.

See you in November!

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM GMT-5, Blogger blogalicious said...

Aww !!! Ain't that sweet ! delablogger as a little campaigning cutie !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home